Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It only hurts when I laugh

So I got in to see the doctor yesterday morning for my back.  I couldn't really walk, or drive, so John took me. And he had to walk me down the hall and into the exam room.  And this is why you don't take your husband into the exam room.

John:  Where do you want to sit?
Me: I think I'll just lean against the wall.
So I gimp over and huddle against the wall.
John: You still have your sunglasses on. Worried about the paparazzi? "Please I just want to be left alone"
Me: <chuckle> <chuckle> <whimper>
John: Bring me your tired huddled masses, yearning to breathe free....
Me: <hehehehe> <oowww> John
John:  No stirrups?
Me: stop.

Then he plops in the rollie-chair,  pushes over to the purple latex gloves. "So, what can I do for you today?"  'Jesus, your livers a mess!"

<wimper>



No comments:

Post a Comment