Wednesday, September 7, 2016

You're not the Boss of Me!

Every fall John runs the Fantasy Football league for his office so around this time of year, we get a flurry of FF related emails at our home address.  This year I decided to respond to them.

Emails 1 & 2, reading from the bottom of course:


Emails 3 & 4:


John decides to jump in:


New player enters the game:


His response? "Fair enough"

"Fair enough?" Are you kidding me with this??

Later that day,
Me, "Adam Gold has no sense of humor."
John, "Have you been emailing my co-workers again?"
Me, <silence>
John, "I don't know some of these guys very well." <scrolling through his phone>
Me, <silence>
John, "Really, I'm serious, you need to stop..." <finds email>........."Okay, that's funny but.."
Me, "I know. I had my next response all lined up. 'Smoke signals have been discontinue because only you can prevent forest fires' but the guy gave me nothing."
John, "Stop emailing my co-workers."
Me, 'YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!"

No comments:

Post a Comment