Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Huge fuckin' OMG

So my day consisted of: failing to pack lunches, failing to make it to the gym, failing to shower, helping at school for 20 minutes and then drinking alone because my poor asperger boy got bullied on the playground.  Again.

Then John called.   He met Jack Black in the Delta lounge at LAX and had a drink with him.

Really? It's like we're leading parallel lives.

And, get this, he didn't make any Kung Fu Panda references!   None!  No,  "there's no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness".   No, "I'm THE big fat panda".

Any, Tropic Thunder?  No?  No, really?  Not even a "remember way back when I called your mother a cancerous whore?  I'm sorry man. I didn't mean that."

Did you, at least, work the word 'bodacious' into the conversation?  NO?

Who did I marry?

This may be grounds for divorce.  I think I can kill him and collect the insurance money.  I'm pretty sure the law is on my side here.


No comments:

Post a Comment