Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Breakfast - The most important meal of the day

We all love breakfast in my household.  No one more than Tom.  He typically eats two.  One when he first gets up and then another while I'm eating.  And he loves cinnamon/sugar toast.  The last time we ran out of cinnamon/sugar, he watched me make it and fill up the shaker.  He must have thought it looked fun, kinda like a science experiment.  So this morning, when the shaker was empty again, he decided to mix it up himself.  Fine by me, and I left the kitchen to do...something....I don't remember.

When I walked back in, <hmmm, what's that odd smell?>  This was about the same time that Tom was saying, "Aaahhhh, bluuugh" and spitting crap out of his mouth.  I looked over at the counter and picked up the spice bottle.  Me, "Dude, did you read the label?"  Tom, "ppwwaahh, ppwwaahhh!!!"  Me: "Dude, you're eating cumin/sugar toast."  At this point he was gargling orange juice and not really listening.

My kitchen still smells like cumin......

No comments:

Post a Comment