Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Stats

I don't understand blog statistics.  My stats say I've had 1019 total pageviews.  (why is that one word?)  But if you add up the numbers for each individual view count (two words, really?) it's way less than 1019.  So if there's really only 27 people racking up view counts, where are the other 992 pageviews coming from?  Why is Asia shaded green on my stats map?  I don't know anyone in Kuala Lumpur.  I don't even know how to spell Kuala Lumpur; I had to look it up.  You know what this means, don't you?  It's the computers.  Most of my posts are only being viewed by other computers.  Which means they're on to me.  They know that I know what they're up to and I'm trying to tell people but no one's listening to me. I'm pretty sure this makes me Sarah Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment