Friday, June 21, 2013

New Math


So I went over to my friends house, who has three girls.  They were quietly sitting around the family room, painting their nails.  And I asked myself, "What amazing and wondrous world have I stumbled upon?"   No one was yelling.  No one had a stick.  No one was reading Japanese comics to me.  Then I thought, "Waaait a miiiinute.  I know how to paint my nails!  I've done it before.  I could do it again.  When did I stop painting my nails???" And I left inspired.

I bought pretty purple nail polish and went home.   I painted my toe nails.  I painted Abbey's toe nails.  We looked amazing.  Then the boys and I watched The Wolf Man.  (The one with Lon Chaney Jr.  Not that mess with Benicio Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins)

And here's what I learned:
My Painted Toe Nails
+ Abbey's Painted Toe Nails
+ The Wolf Man Movie
= Realllllllly Weird Dreams!!!!!!

By the way, it took John 4 days to notice that I'd painted the dog's nails.  He'd say, "but I was gone for two of the days!"  But I'd respond, "yeah but you were rolling around on the floor with her for the other two days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment