Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happiness is a Warm Chicken

So last night was my last PTA meeting as president so my friends gave me a lovely bottle of wine.  Later as my wine was chilling, there was a knock on the door.  Now, if you haven't read The Bloggess, you need to read:

http://thebloggess.com/

or google "knock knock motherfucker"

Thanks to my awesome friends, I had my very own "knock knock motherfucker" moment!!


You know you have great friends when they chip in to buy you a giant metal cock!  Go ahead and make your own "come" joke now.  Tina may have framed the picture like that on purpose; I wouldn't put it past her.

And it turns out that Quincy has the same taste in television as I do so later that evening we watched Orphan Black.


He makes me so happy that I want to take him everywhere.  I just can't figure out how to get him into the passenger seat without smashing the windshield....





No comments:

Post a Comment