Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Texting with John

(A few things you should know.  First, I don't know how to put a text directly into a blog.  Second, I don't like to shop so I order stuff online and return what doesn't fit or looks completely different from the photo. Sometime I'll order two sizes just to cover all bases.  And lastly, I ordered snow boots for the dog.  Don't judge me.)

John:  Hey, I hate to be that guy who seems to penny pinch but $330 at garnet hill and gap today?

John:  Although I'm aroused by whatever a printed skinny mini skimmer is - lol

John:  Does daddy like?

Me: they're pants.  Momma likes.  Will most likely return half.


John: Return just 1 leg of the pants?  seems harsh.

Me:  pants are fuckers


John:  So - who is getting the aqua cardigan with the village scene on the front?

Me: the dog, it matches her boots

Actually the cardigan is mine and the dog's boots will match the sweater that I knit for her.  I'm serious.  Manic phase. Say it with me. 


2 comments:

  1. I think I just peed myself laughing...is that how you spell peed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you are amazing. I love your writing style. You are so fucking funny!!

    ReplyDelete