Sunday, February 17, 2013

Asshat

(pronounced ass-hat, not as-shat, which is what I thought the first time I read it)

My new favorite swear word is asshat.  It's in the book that I'm reading.  The main character see her old boss walking in the door and the first thing she thinks is "asshat".  I love it!  It's replacing my other favorite swear word, 'jackass', which is another awesome curse that doesn't get the playtime it deserves. Nobody says "jackass" anymore, why is that?

Anyway...I find myself waiting, just hoping, to get cut off in traffic, so I can yell "ASSHAT" at them but it hasn't happened yet.  I live in California so is it really too much to ask?  How am I supposed to expand my vocabulary if these drivers won't cooperate?? It's very frustrating.....

1 comment:

  1. I know a couple people you can practice your new vocab with.

    ReplyDelete