Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Early Retirement (revised)

(John informed me that I forgot part of the conversation.)

So yesterday over breakfast, John decided that he wanted to retire early.  Like now, early.

John:  You could get a job, couldn't you?
Me: I suppose....
John: But you'd have to make, like, a lot of money.
Me: okay.....
John: Maybe you could become a prostitute.
Me: I'm 45.
John: You know, a really high paid one.
Me: And you think this will make us a lot of money?
John: We could set up a webcam.
Me: I have cellulite and a bad attitude.
<long pause>
John: Maybe we could buy lottery tickets.
Me: Do I need to be here for this conversation?

3 comments:

  1. Youre 45? Yes that is what I got from this post. Now go get your phone from your car and answer the texts I sent you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't make comments that get a bigger laugh from my husband than the post itself. You're negatively effecting my self esteem.

      Delete