Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Conversation with my Mom

Me, "Look at my blog! I figured out how to add pictures!"

Mom, "Really?"

Me, "Yeah, it's something your average 12 year old can do but I just figured it out so look!"

Mom, <typing> <typing> <typing> "Oh, now I remember why I stopped reading this.  You swear so much."

Me, "Well, that hasn't stopped you from calling me."

Mom, "That's because I love you.  What's this stuff at the bottom with the little pictures?"

Me, "Oh, those people have included me in their Google+ circles."

Mom, "What's that?"

Me, "I don't know but I think it's good."

Mom, "No, what does it do?"

Me, "Really, Mom, I don't know.  It's something with the internet.  It's like the Cloud.  We have it but we leave it alone so we don't break it."

Mom, "You've got three ladies down there."

Me, "I know! Hahahahaha! THREE!"

Mom, "Well, it's better than two."

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment