Friday, June 26, 2015

Put Your Money where your Mouth is....

So I had to put my convictions to the test today.  I went to JoAnn's this morning and they had a sign posted on their door that read, "We are currently having trouble with our computers and credit card machines. We can only accept cash."  Huh? Cash? What's that? So I stood there, mouth slightly open,  looking around the parking lot, at the cars, at the other stores....where do I get cash? The last time I needed cash was like 2008 and I got it from John's wallet but John was out of town with his wallet. And as I was standing there looking lost, what do I see across the side street but Hobby Lobby.  But I can't go there because of:

http://bplusmom.blogspot.com/2014/07/well-great-now-i-cant-shop-at-hobby.html

I ended up driving home.

oh, I found out that you can get cash at a 'cash machine'.  They are often found in grocery stores.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment