Monday, June 15, 2015

John needs new Socks

 Whenever he puts on or takes off his socks, a couple pieces of black lint end up on the bedroom floor. It's not that big of a deal, except every time I walk into the bedroom and see a piece of black lint on the floor, I think it's a bug.  Ever.  Single.  Time.

This has been going on for weeks and I'm getting rather tired of it.  So this morning, when I walked into the bedroom and saw a black spot on the floor, I reached down and snatched up....a bug.  A living breathing nasty black bug.  It was the Me-equivalent of wrestling an alligator.  It was the most absolutely totally badass move I've ever made....until I threw it against the wall, screaming and hopping around like a little little girl.


curse you, little black sock!


No comments:

Post a Comment