Thursday, May 8, 2014

So it's 2:30 am and

Alice starts retching in her kennel.  John flies out of bed, picks up Abbey and throws her out the door.

Me,  "That's the wrong dog."

John, "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!! TURN ON A LIGHT!! 

I roll out of bed, open Alice's crate and pull out the offending blanket.  Then turn on the light.

John, "WHAT DO I DO?? TELL ME WHAT TO DO??"

Me, "I got it."

John, "DO WE NEED TO DO LAUNDRY??"

Me, "No, I pulled out the dirty blanket. We'll deal with it in the morning."

John, "Okay."

Me, "Are you going to let Abbey inside?"

John, "Right.  Okay.  Yeah."

Abbey comes trotting inside, hackles raised to the sky, looks at us as if to say, "What the hell just happened?!?" then lays down on her pillow.

I turn off the light, we crawl back into bed and get the giggles.

Me, "holy shit, what was that?"

John, "I don't know.  Shut up."

Me, "What were you dreaming about?"

John, 'I don't know but it ended with retching."

And I had just pinned this the day before:


Considering what she eats, it's really no wonder....



No comments:

Post a Comment