Friday, March 15, 2013

You just never know how hard some people have it

So my husband got home from a business trip yesterday.  During the course of it, someone had called home to their wife and found out that it had been 80 degrees back here.  He asked me, "Was it really 80 degrees here?"  I said, "Yeah, it got pretty close. It's been really hard to dress because it's freezing cold in the morning but then by noon it's hot and you're pealing off layers that you have to carry around with you. You start the day at 42 degrees and end up at 79".  Then he said this...."You think 42 degrees is freezing?  It snowed a foot in Paris! There was so much snow you couldn't get a cab! There were no cabs!  They had to call a car to get us back to the hotel from the restaurant!"

I'm sorry, you lost me at "Paris".

Look for my upcoming tele-a-thon "Poor Cold Businessmen in Paris" Hats and mittens are urgently needed. This madness has to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment