Friday, March 8, 2013

My clothes are fucking with me.

So a few weeks back I couldn't find my white gap t-shirt.  I used to have three but I finally got rid of two of them because I could no longer ignore the fact that they were nasty.  I kept one to wear under things but once it starts to warm up I'll get rid of it too and be forced to buy new non-nasty white t-shirts.  I hate to shop so this is how things work around here...

Anyway, I was looking for my last white t-shirt and it wasn't in my closet.  I know this for a fact because I looked several different times. I even left the room a few times and came back to check, I don't know why. And my closet is not very big.  I have about 3 feet of clothes that are "in rotation". The other stuff hangs on different racks (I have a very weird closet) and there are sweaters in a chest at the end of the bed.  So if something is not there, it's pretty obvious that it's not there. I even spent a good 5 minutes just staring at the hanging shirts, waiting, I guess, for the white t-shirt to "appear".  I'm sad to say, I did that twice.  No white t-shirt.

I checked the boys room because we've started having issues with my t-shirts and socks ending up in their rooms.  They're all basically the same size so it's an honest mistake on my husbands part.  And if he's putting away the fucking laundry, who am I to complain, right?  But it's not there either. And I've pretty much convinced myself that I got rid of all three white t-shirts because, let's face it, the third one was nasty also.

But this morning I woke up, went to the closet, grabbed a shirt and the white t-shirt is fucking hanging  there!  And it's looking at me like, "you got something to say? Yeah, I didn't think so."  I grabbed a shirt and walked slowly away because I really don't like it when my clothes taunt me. I don't care if it is a naturally fiber, it should just hang there and shut the fuck up.  Now I'm sitting in the kitchen, clutching my coffee and staring out the window. There's something wrong here......

No comments:

Post a Comment