Thursday, March 19, 2015

Proof of Life

The middle school band is going to be performing at Disneyland next weekend so this afternoon they had a mandatory dress rehearsal.  Everyone had to bring (or wear) their formal band attire to prove that they actually had all the appropriate articles of clothing.  Last year a kid showed up at Disneyland with his shoes held together with silver duct tape.  (It wasn't even black duct tape. This generation has no class.)  The Disney representative wouldn't let him on stage because he wasn't dressed appropriated.  I wasn't there so I didn't see who the Disney rep was but I bet it was Ariel 'cause you just know that now she has legs, she's a total bitch about dress codes.

This year Mr. Rugani wasn't taking any chances and everyone's clothing had to be signed off on.
I figured this would be acceptable:





I'm also covered in case the items that left my house, do not arrive in Anaheim in the same condition. Or do not arrive at all.  And if you think I'm joking, you obviously have girls.

Girl Moms:
"She looks just lovely.  So Excited!"
"She did her own hair and her roommates' hair!"
"She even ironed her blouse!"
"She bought souvenirs for the rest of the family!"

Boy Moms:
"Were your pants dragged behind the bus for the entire ride down?"
"Sure, why use a hanger when you can just shove everything under the sink."
"Whose shoes are these? They don't even fit."
"Please tell me you brushed your teeth at least once."



No comments:

Post a Comment