Friday, December 20, 2013

Time Vampires

So John found this game, Mansion Makeover, and thought I'd like it.  You fix up your mansion by selling items in your house.  It's a search and find game; you look for silly items in cluttered rooms until you have enough money to buy a new couch.  It's cute and he was right, I did like it.  But it turned out that there are more games in this series and I really liked the garden makeover one.  I ended up with a beautiful garden but eventually ran out of things to fix up.  Game over.  Bummer.  But, oh oh oh, then I found AquaScapes where you build fish tanks and, uh-oh, when you get one tank completed you can build another one.  And another one.  And another one.  And then your kid wants a tank so you start a tank for him.  And you have to keep all of the tanks clean and all of the fish fed.  And you can name the fish.  And they talk to you.  And sometimes when you switch to a different tank they'll be all lined up, smiling at you and telling you that they love you.  And suddenly you've lost 2 days of your life.  Somebody stop me….please…..<sob>

No comments:

Post a Comment