Monday, December 9, 2013

Question the Tiler Just Asked Me

One of the guys just came in and asked, "Is it alright if I vacuum up the dust?"

My answer, "Yes! yes yes yes yes!"  Anyone can vacuum my house, anytime they feel like it.  You don't even have to ask, just come right in.

Dude, "Just wanted to check because of the noise."

You know what that means, right?  It means that when they were tiling someone else's house, the homeowner complained when they vacuumed.  Now they have to double check.  Do you think this was a "No, that's my dust! Are you trying to steal my dust?" response, or a "No, I'm not paying extra for vacuuming!" response, or a "Oh, couldn't you possibly vacuum another time?  I have just a splitting headache. I must lie down." response.  I hope it was the later and there was swooning involved.  And a flouncy robe.




No comments:

Post a Comment