Thursday, December 19, 2013

Man, I really hate people….

But some of them are really asking for it.

So I'm at Jo Ann's.  The third person in a 9 person line at the check-out counters.  There's naturally only one clerk working but she has called for assistance to things are looking up.  The lady at the counter has one return, one price adjustment and is conducting some type of hostile takeover/kidnap for ransom/unintelligible transaction involving her phone that has the clerk so baffled she's called for a manager.  And just to round things out, the lady ahead of me has squatted on the floor and said, "Oooohhhhh, don't come now."  WTF?!?  And in comes Little Miss Thing who walks straight up to the register to be helped.  "I dropped something off yesterday, blah blah blah….."  Me, "Excuse me, there's a line."  LMT, "Oh, you don't mind, do you?"  Me, "Well, you know what?  Since you clearly need help from the clerk, why don't you get in line with the rest of us who are waiting to be helped by the clerk."  I know your mother told you that you were the most special little girl in the world but you're not.  And if anyone is cutting in line, it's the lady having a baby.  And only because I don't want placenta on my shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment