Monday, October 28, 2013

Bunco Night

So I hosted a Bunco Party a few weeks ago.  My friend, Tina, brought over a bunch of stuff including pulled pork, dinner rolls and these awesome potatoes.  (If you're not eating carbs, you're a sucker.)  When she arrived, she texted from the driveway and I sent the boys out to help carry stuff inside.  A few minutes later, Sam walked into the kitchen carrying a huge bag of dinner rolls and I received this text from Tina,

"Sam just told me 'Nice Buns'"

Of course he did.  I raised that kid right!

The next day, after we finished off the remaining 16 rolls (carbs rock!) Sam and I had this conversation:

Sam, "Miss Tina's buns are excellent."
Me, "They sure are."
Sam, "Have you tried them?"
Me, "Oh, honey, everyone has tried Miss Tina's buns."
Sam, "That's good."


No comments:

Post a Comment