Wednesday, August 30, 2017

San Francisco is Awesome

So we read in the paper that there was going to be an Alt-Right rally last weekend and the counter protesters were going to be clowns, the SF gay men's choir and drag queens.  Both John and I were like, fuck yeah, we gotta go! Mainly for the signs.  Oh, do you think we could call someone to see if we can be in charge of the signs?

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER"

"I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED THAT STUPID LOCK. 
I SHOULD HAVE MADE YOU LEAVE YOUR KEY"

"ONE WORLD, ONE CAR"

We were sooooo disappointed when the rally was called off even though it was done for the best of reasons.  The Right group, whose name alludes me at the moment, was concerned about violence and they had no way of knowing/controlling who would show up. So bully for them but damn, the signs......

"THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING, ALL OVER YOUR FACE"

"HOLD MY LIPSTICK. I'VE GOT THIS"


No comments:

Post a Comment