Monday, February 6, 2017

Simply Tastes

So I watched The Crown a while ago and am now enjoying Victoria. As much as I like both shows they  have, unfortunately, highlighted my life's stunning lack of crowns.  I've no real interest in the palaces, the servants, the gowns, the power or the titles but is it too much to ask for a few crowns?  Perhaps one for dining, one for evenings out and a simple, less ornate one for errands.  Oh, and a tiara for trips to the beach. Crowns are not appropriate for the beach but a nice tiara would do nicely. And meetings; definitely a meeting tiara.  Three crowns and two tiaras.  But I forgot about medical appoints. All that waiting in waiting rooms would be greatly improved with a tiara.  Three crowns and three tiaras.  Buuuut considering how upset I get these days if I spend more than 20 minutes on the internet, I could definitely use an internet tiara. Just to help me stay calm.  Three crowns and four tiaras.  Oh, you know what would really be helpful? A bad mood crown.  This would alert the rest of the household when I'm not feeling my best and they could adjust their behavior accordingly. That could eliminate or at least alleviate so much discord.  I definitely need a mood crown. Four crowns and four tiaras. Of course if we're addressing moods, we should throw in a whimsical tiara.  We should embrace the whimsical whenever possible.  Four crowns and five tiaras.  That should cover things.

This all falls in quite nicely with my New Year's resolution.  I decided for 2017 I would be more high maintenance.  I been noticing how some people are always high maintenance and how everyone else just seems to put up with it and that made me realize how easy John and the boys have had it so this year I'm going to be high maintenance. Nothing says high maintenance like crowns. Oh but look at me, I've included a mood crown and a whimsy tiara. Even when I'm being high maintenance, I'm still  making life easier for those around me.  Must be part of my dna.

This one, by the way, is my favorite, John.  Just in case you're looking for something to get me for Valentine's Day. Oh my god, there I go again with the helpfulness.  I just can't stop.

I would use this as my Whimsy Tiara



No comments:

Post a Comment