Monday, July 20, 2015

I'm probably the last person to experience this....

So I went for a pedicure today.  I haven't had a pedicure in, at least, 5 years and it did not involve a massage chair.  Have you been on one of these??  I had not.  Yeah, I know you can find them at the mall and the county fair and the airport but I've never been even slightly tempted to try one out.  At least not until they start offering hepatitis vaccines at the booth next to it.  Anyway....the massage chair.  Oh my god!  How much do those things cost?  Do you think they'd take my car as a trade-in?  Never in my life have I been so tempted to buy a hideously ugly piece of furniture and put it smack dab in the middle of my living room.  I'd turned into a 19 year old frat boy. "Dude, we have GOT to get one of these!  We can put it next to the keg!"  I sat there for 30 minutes; boobs, gut and thighs jiggling away.  I'm quite sure that muscle tone would have unforgivably diminished the experience.  And the best part was that I kept sliding down in the chair.  I'd find my foot lodged in the poor lady's abdomen, grunt an apology and scoot back up into the seat.  I don't think I was drooling but no guarantees.  I don't know that last thing I spent $35 on, but I want a refund.


watch it wiggle, see it jiggle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment