Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Game of Thrones is Killing Me

So they broke up two of my favorite road trip duos:  Tryion & Bronn, and Jaime & Brienne.  That was a major bummer but at least Arya and Hound are still out there. Unfortunately we didn't get to see them.

This week Bran and his merry band of misfits are sacked out north of the wall when they hear a baby crying.

Curly Sue, "Is that a baby?  It sounds like a baby.  I think it's a baby."
Bran, "I'll check it out."
Curly Sue, "No, you mustn't."
Bran, "I must."

And Bran "flies" off to check out the crying baby and gets distracted by, wait for it, a dog.

Bran, "Hey, that's my brother's dog!"

Me, "Uh, Bran? Remember the baby? Crying in the snow? Abandoned?"

Bran, "But, that's Ghost!"

Me, "Baby? Snow? Anything?"

Bran, "THE DOG!"

Me, "Jesus, Bran, you're an idiot."

Meanwhile, the Night Walkers save the baby, take it into their fold and make it one of their own.  So I'm left cheering for the Night Walkers.  Who are probably marching on the Wall because they're sick of the humans being so stupid.  And can you blame them?






No comments:

Post a Comment