Tuesday, April 8, 2014

And one more thing

While watching last night, I got confused and googled "Who is torturing Treon Greyjoy", which by the way is the first thing that popped up when I typed "Who is torturing" so it's not just me.  Anyway, one guy got all snippy at the question "You're not supposed to know yet so stop asking!"  Really? Do you have any idea how may things happened that I am supposed to know but I don't?

"Tyrion, your sister tried to have you killed!"

Wait, what? hold on...I thought that was just some soldier....that was one of her men....how was I supposed to know that? everyone was running around, in armor, screaming.....if I had been reviewing my notes when that was said, I would completely missed that plot line.  It was one sentence.  So don't get all snippy with us.  We're holding on by a thread, here.

Jeez  again

No comments:

Post a Comment