Monday, March 10, 2014

Randomness

I was cleaning out the notes in my phone and found a bunch of silly things the kids said.  I jotted them down so I wouldn't forget them and then proceeded to forget them.  Until now....

***

During one of my mom's visits:
Sam, "I call shotgun!"

Me, "Grandma's in shotgun."

Sam, "Grandma calls shotgun. I call AK47."

Clever.

***

Tom, "Mom, what are you doing?"

Me, "I'm in the kitchen, eating pie."

Tom, "Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer"

***

Walking around Monterey, looking for a place to have dinner.  Sam nudged John and pointed, "Mom will like that place.  They have cocktails."

***

Visiting some old church on one of our trips:
Tom walked over to the holy water font, looked in and nodded to himself.  Then said, "Well, no vampires here."

***

During their birthday party, Tom ran over to me, slightly out of breath and said, "I've used up all my awesomeness.  I need a recharge."



No comments:

Post a Comment