Monday, March 3, 2014

My Evil Non-Plan is Working

So I've been slowly changing the look of our bedroom.  It started with a new quilt then came new sheets then new bedside tables but what I really want is a new rug.  Our rug is perfectly final but now it is the wrong color.  But rugs are expensive so what's a girl to do?

Well, lo and behold, we got a new dog.  A new dog that is turning out to be a challenge and this week, in a wave of frustration, I decided "That's it! All the rugs are gone!"  I threw the all 3 bath rugs over the side of the shower; "Why, in god's name, do we have so many rugs in the bathroom?!?"  And I moved the bedroom rug into sunroom.  I was sick to god of cleaning them over and over again.  The final straw was waking up to Abbey throwing up on one of them.  Great, now we broke the good dog.  John was out of town so Sam helped me move the rug into the sunroom and roll it out.  I almost left it rolled up against the slider but after looking at Alice, I realized this could take awhile so might as well roll it out and use it.  

John got back yesterday.  This morning he came out into the sunroom and sat down.  After a few minutes he said, "I really like having a rug out here.  We should get a new one for the bedroom."

Muahahhahaha

(good dog, alice)



No comments:

Post a Comment