Thursday, May 23, 2013

I want THAT job

So I was driving to the gym yesterday and at one of the intersections there's this guy over in the grass, sitting on a lawn chair, with a little box on his lap.  I thought huh, then I realized he was monitoring the flow of traffic and controlling the traffic lights.   I wanted to run over there,  knock him off his chair and grab his control box.  This is the best job in the world!  How do I get this job!?!  You could sit there and fuck with people all day long.  Green, green, RED, green, Arrow

Okay, you can go.
Now, you can go.
Nope, not you.
Hold up, everyone stop.
Only the blue cars.
Everybody turn right!
All blinking yellow! What does that even mean?
Your turn, no wait, okay go, oops no my bad.

One step forward, two steps back.  You could have all the cars doing the hokey-pokey through the intersection.   You wouldn't even have to pay me!  Do you think it's a city job or county?  I'm going to google it....

No comments:

Post a Comment