Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baggage Handlers

So I have these awesome bags.  They don't really qualify as purses since they're more the carryall type of thing but I love them.  My current favorite  is one that I found on UncommonGoods.com and is made from recycled mailbags.  But here's my problem, I rarely get to carry them because whenever I do, they turn into everyone's carryall.  It's starts out perfect.  Me and my bag of tricks;  cell phone, chap stick, business card holder that I use as a wallet, my lucky loonie and maybe my kindle or whatever toy I've decided to bring to keep me entertained.  But no sooner are we out of the car when...."Can you carry my sunglasses?" "Can you hold my DS?"  "My graphic novel?" "My wallet?" "My cell phone?" "My jacket" "My" "My" "My"  aaaaahhhhhh

Hold your own oxygen tank.  I am not your sherpa!

And while we're at it, stop handing me your garbage!

(If you haven't been on UncommonGoods.com, you're missing out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment