Saturday, July 8, 2017

Wonder Woman

So we tried again.

Again, I was wearing my Wonder Woman shoes, and my Wonder Woman bracelet and carrying my Wonder Woman bag.

This time it was four of us in three different cars.  We all arrived at different times, all of us a few minutes after the start time.  Carol and I were the first to get there.  Carol got in line for water and I walked up the hall.  And Wonder Woman was showing in the same theater that we mistakenly walked into last week.

Wha?? Huh?? Is this some kind of joke? you gotta be fucking kidding me.

I stood there staring but no matter how long I stared at the sign, it still read "Wonder Woman".

Carol went in and sat down.  I went back to the lobby to wait for the others.  When Suzanne showed up, I tagged out and went into the cinema. Things seemed fine. After a few minutes Suzanne came in with Chris.

And we sat there.

Previews ran.

And we sat there.

Carol was confident but she wasn't there for the previous debacle.

The previews ended.

And we sat there.

The movie started with a intro included various Justice League figures.  I heard Suzanne whisper to Chris, "Well, this looks more promising then before."

I silently agreed.

And........Wonder Woman comes walking across the screen...modern day...wearing a totally gorgeous long red wrap or cape or something that I don't know the name of but I desperately want.

YES!

Naturally my Wonder Woman t-shirt didn't show up until the next morning.









No comments:

Post a Comment