Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Surveillance

The t.v. keeps turning itself on.  I think the government is spying on me. Some poor fucker in the NSA basement is stuck watching my life.

9:36 - Subject walked into the room, forgot why then turned around and walked back out
10:59 - Subject opened the refrigerator, looked in for several minutes, then closed the door. again
11:22 - Subject got into an argument with a small white dog. Kept asking "why can't you be a good dog like Abbey"
12:09 - Subject is talking to herself. a lot.
1:41 - Subject has still failed to find anything worth eating in the refrigerator
2:09 - Subject can't find her slippers and her feet are freezing.  It is currently 70 degrees in the house. The slippers are under the love seat. Jesus, they're right there. What is wrong with this woman?
4:23 - Subject slammed her laptop closed and started muttering about Trump. Male juvenile 1 began entering the room but turned around and left.
6:09 - Subject is attempting to help male juvenile 2 with math homework.  Oh, I can't watch this, I quit.

I really feel for the poor guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment