Thursday, June 2, 2016

Closing out 8th Grade

So this week we've had to throw together a costume for Tom to wear to English class.  It needed to be based on a character from the book they just read, "Prisoner B-3087".  So of all the books they've read this year, they've been assigned a dress-up activity for the only one that takes place in a Nazi concentration camp.  Really?

"So, I guess everyone will be dressed as prisoners, right?  Except that one kids who's going 'Yes! I can finally wear my Nazi costume to school!"

I'm still wondering if Tom is punkin' me.  The first due date was Wednesday. Then it was pushed to Thursday. Now it's Friday.

It reminded me of this awesome post by Jen Hatmaker:

http://bplusmom.blogspot.com/2016/06/closing-out-8th-grade.html





No comments:

Post a Comment