Friday, April 15, 2016

Fear for the Fearers

Tom and I finally got around to watching the first new episode of "Fear the Walking Dead".

I spend the first 40 minutes saying,
Me, "Why are they keeping the dead body?"
Me, "They still have the dead body!"
Me, "Oh my god, get rid of the dead body!"
Tom, "It's his mom."
Me, "It's a dead body.  We don't keep dead bodies. Why would they keep dead bodies?!?"
Tom, "They shot her in the head; she's not going to come back."
Me, "She's gonna rot. Like she doesn't already have bugs inside her."
<later>
Tom,"Wouldn't she start to smell by now?"
Me, "YES! For the love of god, get rid of the dead body!!!"

Then I spend the last 20 minutes saying,
Me, "Get out of the WATER!!"
Me, "Sure, you got your asses kicked on solid ground, let's try things out in the water. What could go wrong there?"
Me, "Not only have they never seen a zombie movie, they've never seen 'Jaws'! GET. OUT. OF. THE. WATER."
Me, "Oh, great, now another one's in the water."

And through the entire episode I kept thinking,
"None of these people are drinking enough."
"It's the zombie apocalypse. I definitely want to be sober through that."
Everyone's on deck, "oh look, Charlie's in the water too."
I'd be below, "What, no ice??"

No comments:

Post a Comment