Sunday, March 27, 2016

Alter-Egos

We LOVE Bob's Burgers.  We've binged watched the first 5 seasons and are starting on the 6th.

By the way, seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 are streamable.  The 5th is not and you know why? Because they know that you'll buy the 5th season because you don't want to miss any of them and you'll buy it for a stupid amount of money.  Well played, Mr. Bob's Burgers, well played.

So we've seen most of the episodes and some we've watched over and over, and still laugh just as hard. And every once in a while John will say, "I don't want to be raised by Gene-Dad." or "Let's pick at that scab and see if it bleeds." and we'll laugh and laugh and laugh. If you're not watching this show, you've got to start.

Anyway, this week I was walking around Target, and not having a particularly good day, when I turned a corner and there was a Pop figure of Linda Belcher.  My first thought was, "Awwww, look Bobby."  The universe had given me a Linda.  Naturally I bought it.

When I got home I took Linda out of her box and sat her on my nightstand next to Wonder Woman. And then, holy crap, look what I discovered.


Now look at that and tell me that Linda Belcher is NOT Wonder Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment