Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Does This Mean I have Two More Wishes?

So Sam and I were at Target last weekend, shopping for toys for the school toy drive and I saw this:

I squealed and threw my arms around it!  Sam was slightly surprised.
Me, "Ooooohhhh, Aunt Cindy got this for her birthday when we were little! And she never let me play with it!!"
Sam, "Awww.  Did you get one for your birthday?"
Me, "No, but I gave one to Amy (my niece) for her birthday awhile back and told her that she could only have it if she never ever let her mom play with it."
Sam, "Huh.  That seems fair."
That could have been sarcasm.  You decide.
Me, "OH MY GOD!"
Sam, "Now what?!?!"

Look closely, people.  No, not at the creepy hands. At this:


They've included extensions that you can cut! They even include scissors so you don't have to sneak off with your mothers!  Not bad, Mr. Mattel.  Although, I'd have put a whole bunch of extra hair inside her head that you could pull out after you cut her actual hair but then you'd have to include that red strip that lets you know when you're getting to the end of the register tape which would look kinda odd, but they're getting there.  Not bad, Mr. Mattel, not bad at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment