Thursday, August 13, 2015

E-Scripts is Stalking Me

A few weeks ago E-Scripts cancelled my refill order for my anti-depressants. Twice. It wasn't even their fault.  It was my doctor's office's failure to respond to the requests for approval that caused the problem.  Regardless, E-Scripts is feeling guilty and now they send me three emails a day to let me know the status of my order, it's location and it's mood for the day.  "Your order is in the warehouse eagerly awaiting the arrival of UPS"  It's the email equivalent of sitting in the ER next to an overzealous candy-striper who keeps patting your shoulder and saying "There, here, it'll be okay."

p.s. Alice hid my right slipper yesterday and I still haven't found it.  The left slipper was in her favorite hiding spot, the middle of the sun room. Her second favorite hiding spot is the middle of the family room and her third favorite spot is the middle of the beach shack (read: the room that was supposed to be the formal living room but is instead the boys' game room). If she keeps this up, I'm going to rent her out to hide Easter eggs next year.

p.s.s. One of the t.v.'s at the gym was showing a video of a guy rock climbing naked.  Is this a thing now?

p.s.s.s. Also at the gym this guy whistled at his wife/girlfriend to come over to him and she came over.  wtf? My dogs don't do that consistently.  Abbey/Alice, "Just wait a minute! Someone really interesting shit over here."

No comments:

Post a Comment