Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Halloween

And we all know what that means.....Christmas music in Target.
Really?

But anyway, I was having a little trouble with this year's costume.  I found this one sweater but I really wasn't sure of it so I started to ask John. As I was pulling it out of the shopping bag, I said, "so I don't think....." and John cut me off and said, "No one is going to know who you are.  Can you wear a sign?  Like across your chest, saying who you are?"

Of course I'll wear a sign.  As everyone knows, the best Halloween costumes are the ones that need signs explaining what they are.

But I didn't say that.  Instead I walked out of the room mumbling, "I don't know what I talk to you sometimes..."

John, "What?"

Me, "I DON'T KNOW WHY I TALK TO YOU SOMETIMES!"

So here it is, without the sign.  If you don't know who I am, then we don't need to be friends.

I'm a princess and this is my tiara!


No comments:

Post a Comment